Electronic Whistles are to be used in the EDVA league this year, to help clubs meet this, the EDVA will funds two pairs of electronic whistles (up to a max of £20 each) per member club with multiple EDVA league teams and one pair per member club with only one EDVA league team.
This should caters for a club hosting two simultaneous matches, plus mitigates any issues with coordinating equipment between teams where a clubs doesn’t store equipment at their playing venue.
As an example we have been using the Precision Electronic Whistle (price £13 to £18)
- Two selectable whistle tones. Good for 1st & 2nd Refs
- Easy to use: Operate by single hand.
- Strong and consistent sound.
- Special design metal-tubing.
- 125db +/-5dB.
- Requires 4 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- Warning: Not suitable for children. Small parts. Choking hazard. Adult use only.
And Do not point at anyone……..