New Refereeing Uniform
Volleyball England has issue a new refereeing kit, to be used by all referees in the National League and other EVA events.
The uniform is only available through Kitlocker: click on the “Referee Apparel” ‘button’ on the top left hand side of the page.
As we enter the build up to London 2012 our sport will come into the spotlight. Volleyball England have re-branded and allowed Referee Commission to update its branding in line with VE. In addition we have selected a range of apparel that will allow you to referee in all weather conditions. We have selected upper body garments that can be mixed but still look uniform by colour, manufacturer brand and referee badge.
This kit (the polo shirt at least) is mandatory to referee in Southwest League, and also if you are being considered for upgrading. From the Kitlocker website:
- Polo Shirts (short & long sleeve) – Approved Errea polo shirt with pre-embroidered badge
In addition any of the following upper body garments can be worn
- Sweatshirt – Approved Errea sweatshirt with pre-embroidered badge
- Winter Jacket & Body warmer – Approved Errea jackets with pre-embroidered badge
- Tracksuit Top – Approved Errea tracksuit top only with pre-embroidered badge
- Trousers – DARK NAVY BLUE TROUSERS [Not jeans, chinos, cords, cargo’s or tracksuit bottoms of any variety]
- Shoes – Predominantly White Indoor Sports Shoes
- Socks – White.
NB. Please note referee uniforms must be clean and well presented
It will be compulsory for ALL NVL appointed referees from January 1st 2009 to adopt the new uniform code.
For all other referees the new uniform will become mandatory from September 1st 2009.
Newly qualified & registered referees will be required to wear the new uniform when seeking upgrading. Upgradings will continue to be based on the current KPI’s and the wearing of the official uniform is a requirement to be considered for upgrading at any level.